We have created an atmosphere that is stimulating, warm, open, caring and oriented towards community development. Our brightly lit corridors and classrooms resonate with creative energy radiated by our students. Our programmes allow children to explore, question and express their learning of the world around them
- Main Campus at Periyankuppam is situated in 5 acres of land and is equipped with the following facilities Separate Audio-visual room with multi-media assistance.
- Well-equipped and spacious labs for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, IT and Maths.
- Well-stacked library. Kids-play area.
- Play ground with basketball court, badminton court, volleyball court, and athletic equipments.
- Having HCL Digi Class Rooms
In KURINJI, the schools are well equipped with world class laboratory infrastructure. The Students are given enough practical classes based on the curriculum. There are separate labs for Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and Computer Science. The school also houses exclusive special labs for Mathematics, History and Geography and language lab for English and Hindi.
Open Access System is followed in our school library. Latest books are added every year. Children are motivated to develop reading habit. The library provides periodicals, journals, magazines and newspapers. Each child is provided with a classroom library book.
An excellent library with a vast collection of books is available for reference and reading. The library is also equipped with books to enable the designing of worksheet for CBSE & ICSE. A special feature of our library is the new concept of class room library. Books are distributed to students on rotation for 7 days. The schools are following NIE programs and “The Hindu” is made available by the schools to all the students from III to XII on all working days.